Cool Our Globe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Our Globe

The Crusade for Better Tomorrows

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesLittle things we can do to make a difference! Forum_24Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 am
Latest topics
» Hasta La Pasta....
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm by tilli rox

» MEDIA CONTEST WINNER
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm by Alice

» Investing in Future Demand
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm by Alice

» A short video I made on global warming
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm by tilli rox

» Up (movie)
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm by tilli rox

» Favorite Movie?
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 am by crazzycat

» New chat box
Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am by crazzycat

Poll
What Do You Think Of The Points And Reputation Systems?
I love them!
Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_lcap100%Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Their OK. Nothing special
Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_lcap0%Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like them. Too complicated
Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_lcap0%Little things we can do to make a difference! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What are points and reputation systems?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Little things we can do to make a difference!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tilli rox
tilli rox

Female Posts : 109
Forum Rep : 2

Little things we can do to make a difference! Empty
PostSubject: Little things we can do to make a difference!   Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

We can do little things to make a difference to our world!

Turn lights off when you leave the room

plant some plants

not leave water running

do a mini earth hour once a month (yes! that means turn off thse lights!)

Can you think off anything else?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

Reason for Going Green : So the next generation can live good lives
Female Posts : 188
Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Little things we can do to make a difference!   Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Another one might be putting your computer on sleep if you'll be away from it for a while. Just leaving it running is a waste. And thanks for the mini-earth hour thing Tilli, maybe we'll start doing that on the forums once we get more users and staff!!!
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
tilli rox
tilli rox

Female Posts : 109
Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Little things we can do to make a difference!   Little things we can do to make a difference! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Spaz125 wrote:
Another one might be putting your computer on sleep if you'll be away from it for a while. Just leaving it running is a waste. And thanks for the mini-earth hour thing Tilli, maybe we'll start doing that on the forums once we get more users and staff!!!

Yeah ok, that would be a good idea! I'll spread the word about this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little things we can do to make a difference!   Little things we can do to make a difference! Empty

Back to top Go down

Little things we can do to make a difference!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Our Globe :: Cool the Globe forums :: Latest Climate Crisis-
Jump to: