Cool Our Globe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Our Globe

The Crusade for Better Tomorrows

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesWhere/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Forum_24Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 am
Latest topics
» Hasta La Pasta....
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm by tilli rox

» MEDIA CONTEST WINNER
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm by Alice

» Investing in Future Demand
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm by Alice

» A short video I made on global warming
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm by tilli rox

» Up (movie)
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm by tilli rox

» Favorite Movie?
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 am by crazzycat

» New chat box
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am by crazzycat

Poll
What Do You Think Of The Points And Reputation Systems?
I love them!
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_lcap100%Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Their OK. Nothing special
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_lcap0%Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like them. Too complicated
Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_lcap0%Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What are points and reputation systems?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

Reason for Going Green : So the next generation can live good lives
Female Posts : 188
Forum Rep : 1

Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Empty
PostSubject: Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Here are some things that you can do to find out what is the latest happening about Global Warming in the wolrd today.

1.Watch your local News
2. Search your newspaper/magazines
3. Research big Global Warming websites
4. talk to a knowlagable friend or family
5. Go to my blog Wink

These are pretty logical things to start out doing when you are seeking information, there are probibly many other things you can do to uncover the latest GW (Global Warming) news. So get out there and start searching for information. We all want to stay up-to-date with what is happening in our world, so PLEASE do not hesitate to post. The more information, the better! There is also a possiblity that if I am posting something new on my blog and find an interesting peice of information posted by you, I might just have to write a queote on my blog then give you a special prize. Hmmmm, yeah i'll do that. So now you have a chance to earn something cool from posting some new info! But please make it read-able and not boring to read.
e.g. "The New power plant in (wherever) is closed. Now we have less energy. Now I am sad. Now you are alseep cause this is boring. ZZZZZZ Sleep "
make it fun to read! Put some razzle-dazzle in there with a pinch of attitude!!! Spice it up, but don't mess with the facts and solid info. We don't want a messed up story about how "The dragon from Wonkyziz came and destoryed Fuzzle, the head of the Warm Earth Soceity". So a quick summary:
1. grab the facts
2. Post them in the "Latest Climate Crisis" catagory
3. Make it exciting without destorying the good information
4. Keep it up
5. Hope that I will put your post in my blog
6. Recive your prize/gift/award
7. Very Happy

One thing I would like for you all to keep in mind is that when something new comes up like "New Air Pollution Vacum Cleaner....." or something crazy big like that, I know that you all will want to be posting about it, so the maximun I am allowing is 10-14 per topic. No one really wants an entire page full of the same exact thing. This will be managed by me, other Administrators, and moderators. After the 10-14 of the same topic has been posted we will begin to delete them from the first posted, this way the new posts will have some face time before being sent to the basket. So if you see a that someone has already posted on a subject that you were about to, either look theirs over and see if you can top it (for a better chance of being written about on my blog), or just let it be and think of something else to write.

Thanks
Cool the Globe, Admin
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
Jduck9
X-treme Cooler
X-treme Cooler

Reason for Going Green : Why not save the earth when you can do it so easily? The world is at your fingertips: most people don't understand that.
Female Posts : 44
Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am

Greatly summed up. Thanks, Alice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolourglobe.com
tilli rox
tilli rox

Female Posts : 109
Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Good post   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah, GREAT post Alice! I think I need to work on making my posts better quality.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

Reason for Going Green : So the next generation can live good lives
Female Posts : 188
Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:07 am

aww shucks... man when I read this I was all:
"WTF? Did someone hack me?"
But then I checked the date and remember I wrote this and trash.

Man I forgot all about this post! Thanks for bringing it back up guys! And tilli your posts are fine! Dont worry about the quality thingy!
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
Jduck9
X-treme Cooler
X-treme Cooler

Reason for Going Green : Why not save the earth when you can do it so easily? The world is at your fingertips: most people don't understand that.
Female Posts : 44
Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah, tilli, seriously, your posts rock! Come on, what happened to the "rox" in "tilli rox"! you rox, tilli rox! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolourglobe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions   Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions Empty

Back to top Go down

Where/How to find the latest Global Warming issues/discussions
Page 1 of 1