Cool Our Globe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Our Globe

The Crusade for Better Tomorrows

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesHow can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Forum_24Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 am
Latest topics
» Hasta La Pasta....
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm by tilli rox

» MEDIA CONTEST WINNER
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm by Alice

» Investing in Future Demand
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm by Alice

» A short video I made on global warming
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm by tilli rox

» Up (movie)
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm by tilli rox

» Favorite Movie?
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 am by crazzycat

» New chat box
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am by crazzycat

Poll
What Do You Think Of The Points And Reputation Systems?
I love them!
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_lcap100%How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Their OK. Nothing special
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_lcap0%How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like them. Too complicated
How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_lcap0%How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What are points and reputation systems?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremjay24
User Of The Week
User Of The Week

Forum Rep : 0

How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Empty
PostSubject: How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?   How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:53 am

Just Use Logic

Do you believe in Man-Made Global warming? Well, you shouldn't!

Why?

You don't need a huge think-tank to see through the propaganda. Here's how to figure out the truth for yourself:

1. Have you looked at your own outside thermometer? Record lows and snow storms abound.

2. Seventh grade physics shows that CO2's molecular weight makes it very heavy. It can't rise high enough to cause the greenhouse effect.

Yes, there is a greenhouse effect, but it's mostly caused by water vapor! H2O is much lighter than CO2.

3. College freshman statistics will show you that the error rate in temperature samples used is greater than the claimed temperature rise.

4. Glaciers in Greenland have recently been shown to be getting thcker, not thinner. Same with antarctic ice, which is never mentioned by warming alarmists.

5. Stories of polar bears declining are lies, according to our government's own figures.

6. CO2 is plant food! When the earth was young, there was very little free oxygen. It was poisonous to the few life forms here (primitive bacteria and plants). It increased to today's levels partly as exhaust from plants and partly from a few comets "visiting."

7. Clearing of forests happens only where governments own the forest. Private ownership of forests results in cyclical growing and cutting. They don't waste the economic value of their own land! Take a look at the huge forests in Georgia and Florida, owned by Weyerhauser & other lumber companies.

8. Sunspot activity is in a cycle in which it reduces warming radiation from the sun. This is actually causing a cooling cycle.

9. What about recent record cold temperatures and snow storms?

10. Why is it that the big scares always mean big profits for companies connected to governments. E.g. GE owns NBC, which is scaring us. But GE makes big dollars from sales of generators, nuclear, windmills, and solar to governments.

11. Those who want US to completely change our lives are immune. How about Al Gore making his millions - driving his SUVs, owning several energy inefficient HOMES, plura. He tells us to stop using gas, while he is private-jetting around to give big money speeches?

12. We're supposed to forget similar false fears. Many of the same companies made big money off the "ozone layer" scam. Remember that one? It has also proven false. But, the media which scared us about it has remained silent. Instead, they come up with a new scary theory.

13. About 7 years ago, the same government-connected scientists and insiders were trying to scare us with the coming ice age. Remember that?

14. Volcanoes and the ocean are by FAR larger sources of CO2 and other "greenhouse" gases. Many, many, many multiples of the amounts we exhaust.

15. NASA was actually caught faking "warming" data. They simply copied September temperatures and submitted the same figures for October. They then claimed October was the hottest it's been in decades.

If "Global Warming" is true, why fudge figures? I am very skeptical when someone - especially a government insider - is trying to scare me and grab my wallet at the same time.

Fear is used to turn off the logical part of your brain. It makes you an easier "mark."

So, beware of the scare! Don't believe "officials" just because of their title.

Just think for yourself! Please!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

Reason for Going Green : So the next generation can live good lives
Female Posts : 188
Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?   How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:01 am

very stong opinions. Venting this out will be good for your emotions. But I still dissagree...
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com
tjk fbi

Reason for Going Green : To help the earth and not to destroy. it O_o
Male Posts : 37
Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?   How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Jeremjay24 wrote:
Just Use Logic

Do you believe in Man-Made Global warming? Well, you shouldn't!

Why?

You don't need a huge think-tank to see through the propaganda. Here's how to figure out the truth for yourself:

1. Have you looked at your own outside thermometer? Record lows and snow storms abound.

2. Seventh grade physics shows that CO2's molecular weight makes it very heavy. It can't rise high enough to cause the greenhouse effect.

Yes, there is a greenhouse effect, but it's mostly caused by water vapor! H2O is much lighter than CO2.

3. College freshman statistics will show you that the error rate in temperature samples used is greater than the claimed temperature rise.

4. Glaciers in Greenland have recently been shown to be getting thcker, not thinner. Same with antarctic ice, which is never mentioned by warming alarmists.

5. Stories of polar bears declining are lies, according to our government's own figures.

6. CO2 is plant food! When the earth was young, there was very little free oxygen. It was poisonous to the few life forms here (primitive bacteria and plants). It increased to today's levels partly as exhaust from plants and partly from a few comets "visiting."

7. Clearing of forests happens only where governments own the forest. Private ownership of forests results in cyclical growing and cutting. They don't waste the economic value of their own land! Take a look at the huge forests in Georgia and Florida, owned by Weyerhauser & other lumber companies.

8. Sunspot activity is in a cycle in which it reduces warming radiation from the sun. This is actually causing a cooling cycle.

9. What about recent record cold temperatures and snow storms?

10. Why is it that the big scares always mean big profits for companies connected to governments. E.g. GE owns NBC, which is scaring us. But GE makes big dollars from sales of generators, nuclear, windmills, and solar to governments.

11. Those who want US to completely change our lives are immune. How about Al Gore making his millions - driving his SUVs, owning several energy inefficient HOMES, plura. He tells us to stop using gas, while he is private-jetting around to give big money speeches?

12. We're supposed to forget similar false fears. Many of the same companies made big money off the "ozone layer" scam. Remember that one? It has also proven false. But, the media which scared us about it has remained silent. Instead, they come up with a new scary theory.

13. About 7 years ago, the same government-connected scientists and insiders were trying to scare us with the coming ice age. Remember that?

14. Volcanoes and the ocean are by FAR larger sources of CO2 and other "greenhouse" gases. Many, many, many multiples of the amounts we exhaust.

15. NASA was actually caught faking "warming" data. They simply copied September temperatures and submitted the same figures for October. They then claimed October was the hottest it's been in decades.

If "Global Warming" is true, why fudge figures? I am very skeptical when someone - especially a government insider - is trying to scare me and grab my wallet at the same time.

Fear is used to turn off the logical part of your brain. It makes you an easier "mark."

So, beware of the scare! Don't believe "officials" just because of their title.

Just think for yourself! Please!
We happen to live in DIFFERENT places if you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://tjkfbi13sglobalwarminginfo.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?   How can you tell that Global Warming is fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can you tell that Global Warming is fake?
Page 1 of 1