Cool Our Globe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Our Globe

The Crusade for Better Tomorrows

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSome info on eco.ism Forum_24Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 am
Latest topics
» Hasta La Pasta....
Some info on eco.ism EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm by tilli rox

» MEDIA CONTEST WINNER
Some info on eco.ism EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm by Alice

» Investing in Future Demand
Some info on eco.ism EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm by Alice

» A short video I made on global warming
Some info on eco.ism EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm by tilli rox

» Up (movie)
Some info on eco.ism EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm by tilli rox

» Favorite Movie?
Some info on eco.ism EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 am by crazzycat

» New chat box
Some info on eco.ism EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am by crazzycat

Poll
What Do You Think Of The Points And Reputation Systems?
I love them!
Some info on eco.ism Vote_lcap100%Some info on eco.ism Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Their OK. Nothing special
Some info on eco.ism Vote_lcap0%Some info on eco.ism Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like them. Too complicated
 0% [ 0 ]
What are points and reputation systems?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Some info on eco.ism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Some info on eco.ism Empty
PostSubject: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

Reason for Going Green : So the next generation can live good lives
Female Posts : 188
Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I didn't really read much in to the second link you gave, but after reading a few sentances in the first one I had to think for a minute.

I thought about it, and it is true:

"The most consistent, dedicated environmentalists want you, and everyone else, to die. It's as simple as that."

Good thing I'm not one of them. I belive that the human race is the cuase, and solution to the Earth's warming (that we have cuased). If everyone was dead, then how could we fix things? And this quote I know I'm agaisnt:

"Any other supposed goals are a means to that ultimate end; the destruction of industrial civilization around the world means the death of the vast majority of current humanity"

without the Industrialized Civilization, we would be without today's modern technology. Yes, it all is a big cause to Human produced Global Warming, but thats what we do; we advance our technologies to live easier lives. This can mean develpoing Solar Power!!! So I am no Hard Core Over the Edge Environmentalist. Just the average American, attempting to help the world...
Back to top Go down
http://coolourglobe.com

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

The world doesn't need help. Very Happy The current tech (not counting the inventions of the eco cult) is good enough. I don't want cults forced on me. That includes cultish tech.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 am

yes current technology is amazing, and truly a great advancement in todays society, but we can make things better for the environment! Like I mentioned eariler: Solar power. And even if you don't want all these "green" technologies pressured upon you, I bet in the years to come they will be as common as the cars we drive.
And besides, whats so bad about a car that you might not have to pay for any gasoline for anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 am

Alice wrote:
yes current technology is amazing, and truly a great advancement in todays society, but we can make things better for the environment! Like I mentioned eariler: Solar power. And even if you don't want all these "green" technologies pressured upon you, I bet in the years to come they will be as common as the cars we drive.
And besides, whats so bad about a car that you might not have to pay for any gasoline for anyway?

Because, Global warming is a myth and I do not want to worship the non living earth.
Back to top Go down
Jduck9
X-treme Cooler
X-treme Cooler

Reason for Going Green : Why not save the earth when you can do it so easily? The world is at your fingertips: most people don't understand that.
Female Posts : 44
Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 pm

debunk, a question for you.
Why are you making all of the posts? Do you NOT like going green? It even says in your profile that you don't go green. Well, these negative posts are bothering me. The majority of the people here are here to go green. I'm afraid I might give you an infraction the next time you do something like this. I have nothing against ANYONE, but posting to not go green on a go green forum is pretty harsh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolourglobe.com
Alice
Admin
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

debunk wrote:
Alice wrote:

Because, Global warming is a myth and I do not want to worship the non living earth.

No way are we worshiping!!! We dont o to some Earth Church. We dont pray for Earth to be "saved" and we don't apologize when we kick a tree out of frustration (yes I do that Razz)
We just want it to be a cleaner better place for US to live. In fact if the Earth was alive and all I'd say we're being pretty selfish trying to preserve it for us. But its not alive, it has no feelings, but I do and I want this to be a better place.
Back to top Go down
Jduck9
X-treme Cooler
X-treme Cooler

Reason for Going Green : Why not save the earth when you can do it so easily? The world is at your fingertips: most people don't understand that.
Female Posts : 44
Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

I think the Earth has feelings. When you mix a lighter and a dead piece of grass, the earth gets mad and starts a fire. LOL. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolourglobe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some info on eco.ism   Some info on eco.ism Empty

Back to top Go down

Some info on eco.ism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Our Globe :: Cool the Globe forums :: Latest Climate Crisis-
Jump to: